Friday, January 4, 2008

the morbid dream

i have no idea what provoked this dream of mine
but it definitely was realisitic
hopefully it'll never become a reality

i was out on an excursion somewhere near the sea
singapore started to flood
i lost all my belongings
got caught in the water and struggled for half an hour
fortunately, shawn saved me
we were boarding the bus back to safe grounds
but shawn disappeared and i was left alone in the bus of unfamiliar faces
all except one who gave comfort and stability throughout the trip
apparently, shawn has left to rescue another girl
and she made the news and was subsidised for all that she lost
in school, jiayi and i had to hide from someone
and to remain silent, i placed a 'bulb' in my mouth
after the hide was done, i had lost my ability to move
tom and caleb called the ambulance
but by the time i reached the hospital, it was too late
i became a vegetable
my family, david and the rest were mourning by my bedside
i wanted so much to tell them im alright, dont cry
but i couldnt move or speak or make history again
the hospital asked if they were willing to donate my organs to a needy patient
i shouted and screams inside me thinking there's still a chance to wake up
i needed them to not give up on me.. yet
the painful realisation of becoming a vegetable strike me
just as they have mourned, i mourned
and then i woke up from my sleep

when i fell back asleep, i seemed to have continued the dream
only, i have went back in time
i was just brought in the hospital
and the doctors and nurses were trying their best to save me
through an intensive surgery, i managed to not become a vegetable
but the injuries were too intensive
even if i recovered, i will have to go back for a weekly check up
we were all happy that i survived and were joking around
ashley mentioned the drowned girl getting subsidized and i didnt
and christine gave her trademark 'YEAH'
and we walked out of the hospital

this is all i remember