Monday, July 14, 2008

the little miss universe

i was rather disappointed when i reached home
cause i wanted to watch miss universe
since i didnt manage to wake up in time for the 9am show
i told myself i must watch the 10pm one

i reached home on time
10pm SHARP
then mum watched to watch her channel U show -.-
i thought i would miss it

BUT
my lovable dad fixed up the tv upstairs
so even though im like half an hour late for the show
I DONT MIND AND I DONT CARE.
im watching miss universe! lalala

and in order to even blogg now
i used my mum's thumb internet thingy from singtel
RAWKS YO.
i want one too.

eh.
i know that sounded bimbo
but this IS miss universe
you understand right..

first event
the singer is wearing this platent pants which is ultimate COOLNESS
and her boots..
omgness. i simply adore it.
the song: just dance is so catchy
or i may just be bias =P

the girls are ALL hot
big boobs and small waist
of course they're not all perfect
aaron should teach them catwalk
but i guess being pretty lets them get away with stuff like that

oh. btw did i say the first event is
BIKINIS!!!!
erm. i mean swimwear.
i can hardly take my eyes away

miss aussie is god damn beautiful
miss columbia has an amazing flirty smile
miss czech republic is exotic
miss usa is like some beyonce
etcetc
i missed some..
okay.. ALOT.

second event
left 10 beautiful girls.
NIGHTGOWN.


oh my god.
slits as high as the hips
but whats with the nude colour dress?

was talking on the phone
so missed lots of it.

third round, the question round
5 beautiful girls left

the translator damn zai
and the answers are all like ?? HUH.

congrats to Miss Venezuela =)
i just hope she's strong enough

i just realised my mum's thumb internet
IS NOT UNLIMITED.
gotta go =(

i miss my baby