Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the little things of everyday

waking up at 7 everyday
forcing myself to be ready before 8
so that i'll be in time to board the shuttle bus
taking a 40plus minutes nap on the bus
reaching work
checking my email
fulfilling my responsibilities
roaming around
snacking
playing wii and indiana jones and pool
surfing online
watching the clock at 6
leaving on the dot
catching the 1 and a half train and bus ride home
...

as random as it seems
these mundane things are what keeps me going
in the past
i always knew what i'll do tomorrow
now i have absolutely no idea how tomorrow will be like
even if i do the same things everyday
its interesting in a way
so different from what life used to be
am i starting to learn how to live life day by day?
live for the moment?
maybe because i just started work
so its still interesting for me
guess i'll only find out..


anyways
maria introduced me to this tape
that gives me INNER EYE LID
which makes my eyes bigger


dont you think so! :D