Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the lost lost programme

whoa
its late late late
the time now is 12am!!!
considering the time i have to wake up
and the amount of sleep i need
im screwed for tomorrow
haha

just wanted to post this pretty this pic
taken with andrea and brandon



i didnt even know this picture existed
until i visited the programme site
OH MY. i've missed so many outings =(
feel really sad about it.

i miss camp periods
and most importantly, PROGRAMME COMM
not forgetting LOG COMM

glad to know there's a prog alumni blog for people like me!
though its pretty empty =X
GO ELENE GO
fill it up =)


val and bea
taken a long long time ago

did i mention
MY 500GB HARD DISK CRASHED
I LOST EVERYTHING
E V E R Y T H I N G
'why didnt you back up!'
I KNOW. that 500 gb WAS my back up
cause i just formatted my lappie =(
so i cant post more camp pictures
cause i DONT HAVE ANY =/

BEA SEND ME OUR JUMPING SHOTS AGAIN PLEASE!!
sad to say i lost them as well.
all i have left are from my handphone
a lil pathetic right =(


tp spirit!
i love the colours =)

anyways
UPCOMING AND RECENT

recent.
APRIL'S MOVIE IS OUT!
rather its boikwongs.
titled: the days (http://www.thedaysmovie.com/)



please support and watch it =)
its already in the CINEMAS!

upcoming.
MY LOVE IS HAVING HIS POP TOMORROW
or in 14 hours =D

make me proud =)


hahahahahahahahahaha =D