Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the america's got talent

the everyday routine when i reach home is
switch on the tv
sit down and use osim usqueeze
i usually tune in to the chinese channels
but today i just happened to turn to chn5
and america's got talent was showing
below is the first act i saw
and i was hooked


wowness right.
hope he wins :)

i feel a little proud of myself
for posting my very first video. haha
i know it seems silly cause everyone's doing it all these while
but who cares :P


Prayers.

Day 01
Lord, I thank You for Your Word because it is good and it gives me life. It puts joy in my heart every time I read it. I pray that Your Word in me will fill my heart with Your love and peace and cause all anxiety, depression, and other dark clouds to blow away from me like ashes in the wind. I ask that You would take away any sadness in my heart and set me completely free from all negative emotions.

Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression, but a good word makes it glad.

Day 02
Lord, help me not to feel anxious about my future or getting my needs met. Help me to trust that You have brought me this far and that You will bring me the rest of the way. Help me to not worry about things, but to take my concerns to You in prayer instead and leave them in Your hands.


Matthew 6:25 I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you put in. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

Day 03
Dear Lord, because I am your child, I can refuse to allow depression to settle on me like a heavy blanket. Because I am Yours, I don’t have to be weighed down with anxiety. Because Your Spirit lives in me, I have the power to rise above the things that trouble me. Because I love You and Your ways, my life can be renewed every day. Today I pray that You would take away all anxiety, sadness and depression and renew my mind and emotions.


Psalm 119:92-93 Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have given me life.