Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the prayer of deliverance

Heavenly Father, I repent of any sins in my life or my ancestors’ life that have been resulted in a curse. I repent of all disobedience, rebellion, perversion, witchcraft, idolatry, lust, adultery, fornication, mistreatment of others, murder, cheating, lying, sorcery, divination, and occult involvement. I ask for your forgiveness through the blood of Lord Jesus Christ.

I take authority over and break any and every curse upon my life in the name of Jesus. I break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, destruction, sickness, death and vagabondism. I break all curses on my marriage, family, children and relationships. I break curses of rejection, pride, rebellion, lust, hurt, incest, rape, Ahab, Jezebel, fear, insanity, madness and confusion.

I break all curses of my finances, mind, sexual character, emotions, will and relationships.

I break every hex, jinx, spell and spoken curse over my life.

I break every fetter, shackle, chain, cord habit and cycle that is the result of a curse.

According to Galatians 3:13, I have been redeemed from the curse of the law by the sacrifice of Jesus. I exercise my faith in the blog of Jesus and loose myself and my descendants from any and every curse. I claim forgiveness through the blood of Jesus for the sins of the fathers.

All of my sins have been remitted, and I loose myself from the curses that came as a result of all disobedience and rebellion to the word of God.

I exercise my faith and I know that confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10). Therefore, I confess that Abraham’s blessings are mine (Galatians 3:14). I am not cursed but blessed coming in and blessed going out. I am blessed and what God has blessed cannot be curse.

I command spirits of rejection, hurt, bitterness, unforgiveness, bondage, torment, death, destruction, fear, lust, perversion, mind control, witchcraft, poverty, lack, debt, confusion, double-mindedness, sickness, infirmity, pain, divorce, separation, strife, contention, depression, sadness, loneliness, self-pity, self-destruction, self-rejection, anger, rage, wrath, anguish, vagabondism, abuse and addiction to come out in the name of Jesus.


from the book; identifying, breaking curses
by: john eckhardt


i got this prayer from ranna's auntie
when i dyed my hair at her salon
(redbrown again. just love it)
no pictures though.

her faith was so strong it moved me
her friend working beside her
(also a christian)
prayed together with me
its been a long time God
my heart is filled with joy to return to you.


her friend gave this book to me!
i feel super touched
and its really what i need.


ranna's auntie gave this to me too
to help me through.


she also lent me this REALLY lovely book
which i pray with my second sis every day since.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE.
i really appreciate it :)

its funny that i've been a christian for almost all my life
and yet i know so much and so little at the same time
confusing.
i feel like a young christian who's heard many bible stories
or a lost christian who's found the way back

i probably dont talk about it much
but i feel really blessed by God

i feel blessed that ..
my faith and love for God was never shaken
i have always felt God's love for me
his presence with me is so strong when i pray
nothing very bad ever happens to me

comparing..
i feel a little like the only disciple Jesus had
that was not persecuted
but a little more immature

yes although there were no physical pain
but the emotionally side is really too hard to bear

at times
i'd wish i lived in the old testament
as a jew of course
though with many laws and limitations
plus punishments and God's wrath
but life would be so different
its just a fantasy of course
i love my life
thank God for that.