Sunday, October 19, 2008

the haircut

its been a long time since i went to a salon
and one day i just couldnt take it no more
the urge was too strong
i tried calling the MAISON
but they were unavailable
and i NEEDED (WANTED) to cut it that day
desperation arises
so i went to ranna's auntie's salon instead
her uncle helped me layered my hair
and i love it :D

btw.
i also dyed my hair a few days earlier
to my fave RED RED RED RED RED.
YAHOO :P


mat and i decided to surprise each other every other week

and this is what i got today :)

WOW.
heart shape + letter 'A' made of beautiful candles
i love it :)
thanks love


one day
i tried to find certain posts in my blogg
but it took me so long because ..
apparently my titles arent really hitting the mark
all i wanted was to name them with a 'the' word in front
must really think of a way to make it easier for me
cant keep clicking every single post
LABELS? hmm.



and then there's the company corperate event
imitating the amazing race
hosted by allen wu

more pictures coming up :)