Friday, June 20, 2008

the big hearts blog tag

you must be thinking,
whats all this hearts thing about!

here goes..

Comment/tag with a heart and i will,
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - random, a song, a colour, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours. (i think this is redundant so i'll replace it with something that i really want to apologize about-edited by jiayi)
7. In return, you must post this in your LJ/blog


i dont know who came up with this
but its been spreading
and its fun! =D

from jiayi for me
1. eh. because you were the only one in NEON who stayed near me and was in IMD? and we went to DOC together. lol.
2. crocs. D: haha. and your breadman.
3. your 'business' side. systematic and all.
4. wah alot. i cant pinpoint any!
5. i know almost everything, right? o.0 haha
6. im sorry i cant help you much with your current situation.

super slack answer =/

for jiayi from me
1. cause we're both from neon and you lived insanely near me compared to e rest and we're from the same course. talk about FATE. =P you being pretty helps too. HAHAHHAHAHA.
2. anime, japanese magazines, fair skin = JAPANESE LOOK ALIKE
3. you're the most accepting friend i've ever known =D rawk on yo!
4. the bitching sessionsss. hohoho. winks.
5. hmmm. this is a toughie. i know! what would you like for christmas you-ever-so-perfect-have-everything-you-want-already girl =)
6. uh. for nagging at you all the time? hahahah.

i think my hearts for jiajia is nicer =D