Friday, June 13, 2008

the incredulity

we've all heard
and all know
and all talk
and all remember
and all look

but it still doesnt hit me

the truth is just right before my eyes
in bloggs
in news
in messages
in calls

but it still doesnt hit me

it just seems as if im reading about someone else
someone i dont know
someone who hadnt made a difference in my life

its weird reading about someone you know like that
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/353648/1/.html
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/353643/1/.html

i just cant accept it
i dont want to
i refuse
how can it be true

clifton lam
you whom taught me
and encouraged me
and believed me
and had faith in me
and gave me opportunities
and most importantly
made me smile tons
my senior
my mentor
my prog father
my friend

i'll always remember you
and you'll always be in my heart

i know how hard it must be
for his family, relatives, girlfriend, close friends
lets all be strong
for him.

i miss you dear friend
just wanna hear your laughter again