Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the hungry dream

why i dont like to sleep at home

1. at night, my lappie is more seducing than the bed
2. in the morning, the bed is too comfortable. i dont ever wanna wake up. even when my back hurts.
3. mum has a think of waking me up early in the morning.. to talk to me
4. i have weird dreams at night

well.
like my most current dream

i cant remember most of it all
but i do remember my sister(eunice) and i
we were walking around serangoon very quickly
we were searching for something
or she was training me to walk fast
either one. cause she made me climbs steps with no stopping

i was telling her parkway area's not bad too
plus its nearer to town/kevin's house etc

i thought i lost my wallet
she almost dropped hers and lost it
with all the 50 dollar notes showing. wow

yada yada yada

anyways. the main point is..
in my dream, we bought lots of snacks
and i woke up thinking it was true

dammit!
hungry hungry