Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the birthday girl: eunice (round two)

went out with jiayi to go shopping! =P

and i had the most humiliating bus ride ever
i was waiting for ever for 22 24 135 ....
any bus that can bring me to amk mrt
which was alot of buses
but after about 20 minutes
45 came and i saw it went amk depot
so i boarded and it led me all over ave 10
and then to yio chu kang and further
or so i thought..
the inspector auntie suddenly realised i was still on the bus
and the last stop has already past
like wth? i couldnt even tell it was a last stop
and i had to walk far far away to catch a bus to yck mrt
then meet jiayi at amk -.-;
wasted nearly an hour
super waste of time. UGH
and i think i left my hp pouch on the bus
sad. super sad. i made that pink pouch. sigh.

anyways
this card below saved us lots of *kachinggg*


OH. and i found out that sells canvas
i can pursue my interest in painting again =DD
but its gonna cost me!
cant wait to work and earn some *kachinggg*

christine called me with good news today
someone is gonna quit soon and they'll have an opening!
which means i may be able to get in. woohoo yay
i was so happy i started calculating how i can spend my pay
lol. super far fetched when i havent even sent in my resume
hope i get it! =D

anyway guys.
next week lets watch narnia together okays
tom mat caleb jiayi josh jam tine
i dont know what day but most prob tue/wed
depending on jam's off day. yups
lets go!


the ladies like to camwhore.
there were more pictures
but i got too lazy with my slow computer. haha


this girl is.. wearing a unique swimsuit.
just happened to see it and it caught my eye. lols.


does this look familiar to you?

HEHEHEHHEHE.

thanks jia and josh for accompanying me =DD

i went to meet my sister to get her birthday cake from ..
it cost 96 dollars. ouch

then we went to this mushroom steamboat restaurant for dinner
wow wow wow.
i never knew there were so many different kinds of mushroom.
and all so yummy. especially the kidney looking one.
roger dont drool!

i was thinking of bringing mat and his mum to this place
i bet his mum would love it
but then mat's allergic -.-
ohwells. haha


the birthday girl again!


these are appetizers.
left: mushroom biscuit
right: mushroom floss


dont we look alike =P

prepare yourself
FEAST WITH YOUR EYES.

a whole pot filled with mushrooms!
btw.the second last picture was mushroom sashimi
served with wasabi. cool right.
they do serve chicken fish beef mutton too okay!
so its not all vegetarian.


candit pictures. hohoho =D
one of my dad's fave face to pose.

we even had puddings for desserts!

left: milk
right: green tea
opps. i forgot to take a picture.

so the desert is already half eaten. lols


family picture
only picture where my mum smiled -.-


my present to her. HAHAHHAHA.
SORRY IM BROKE.
will get you smth nicer next year =)


yet another birthday cake
and she'll get another tomorrow!
how old is she?
shhhh. age is a secret =P
i think she looks good in this picture!


blow and wish for the stars.
the cake had an outer layer of white chocolate
super hard to cut through
by the time we got a slice out
the ice cream was melting. awww

i miss viwawa =(
and i bloody need a listening ear cause nobody cares.
dammit.
i hate my blogg to be the one where you find out things about me.
i want to be the one to tell you.
stupidstupidstupid. im not happy.

anyways
i realised i spend most my recovery time blogging
it takes almost like 2 hours to edit and post cause of my slow comp
gawd. no wonder i wake up so late each day
i bet i wont be able to post much when i start work.
catch me while you can.