Monday, May 26, 2008

the 4th indiana jones

oh. i forgot to mention.

mat and i went to eat yoshi @ ps
i was too poor to eat at restaurants
the food court was overly crowded
and i didnt wanna eat other fast foods.

i regreted it like hell.

1. the service SUCK big time
2. the servings was so little
3. when i asked for beef sauce, they gave me majority oil


i had actually poured the sauce into my beef bowl already
then at the sight of how much oil there was
i tried to use my spoon to take them out
and there was still lots suck in the beef bowl

see how disgusting it is!
i was seriously super pissed off by them that day
UGHS.

luckily mat was there

and he calmed me down
even exchanged his food with me
thank you sweeties. =DD


later we watched a movie with his cousins+bf/gf

i know its pixelated.

ANYWAY I LOVE THE SHOW. haha.
thanks mat for bringing me =DD
the stylising was good
the art direction was good
the casting was good
the greenscreen was good
the graphics were good
totally in sync with the previous 3
definitely a MUST WATCH movie =D