Monday, May 26, 2008

the birthday girl:eunice

today
i was healthy
i went blading
=DDDDD
*pats on the back

thanks william and jason for picking me up from home
saved me a long and heavy trip =)

i bladed in my sister's k2 (barrings 7) for 3/4 of the journey
and i didnt break a sweat!

was afraid of going too fast because ..

tommy asked me to smile =D heh.


it was actually pretty funny
tom mat jams tine jia josh and i were gonna meet and blade/cycle
but everyone was late except tom mat and i
so we had fun by ourselves
until i tripped over a twig and..
fell straight on my chin
i remember me feeling pain everywhere but there! lols
and the doctor had to glue my chin back together. ouch
trust me. the cost of the glue hurt me more. 60 bucks. wow
anyway. im almost healed now
woo hoo =)

as i was saying
my sister's legs got tired from wearing the cheapo blades
bought in carrefour (barrings 1)
so my kind soul offered to swop with her
and trust me i got enough exercise for the rest of the day
i could almost roll backwards on a steep slope
panting the whole way
and ate back the fats i burned with ICE CREAM =P

we went to this restaurant called stonegrill dining
near katong mall
YUMMY.


whole group of us.
(l) kevin, jason, myself, constance
(r) liz, william, eunice, mike


the birthday girl =)


are you feeling hungry yet!


i am. the food was delish! *dont drool
yup. its raw and we cook it ourselves on this hot stone
which lasts for about 45 mins. cool huh!
good pick william.


the not so suprising suprise cake
she's not really 25. shhh.






man of funny faces! lols.


nice decor right. HEARTS big sister.
happy 2_th birthday =D


anyways
im gonna exploit my blogg for personal reasons
since i have so many hits =P


do you know this girl?


are you going to school from 27th to 29th?
if you are..
PLEASE GO TO CYBER CENTRE (the yellow building)
and vote for this girl!

and..

Issac
Chrystal
Amos
Desiree
Donson
Melvin
Yijie
Betty
Sholleh
Mallory
Kezia
Gina
Wyncy
Steven
*(list koped from fifi =)

btw. this is for DESIGN STUDIES CLUB.

for TPSU.
please MUST remember to vote for brandon and yvonne =)
i dont know who else is running. LOL.
good luck peeps.