Thursday, May 1, 2008

the anniversary

"i walked towards the ticket booth
and bought 2 tickets to ironman
with my new UOB credit card"

thats how it started.

i entered a cab
took an unfamiliar route
to a familiar house
left right left left

entered and i saw my knight in shining armor
only he was wearing slacks
he led me to the stairs
and into a room
where there was a candlelit table set

dreamy

home cooked dinner
it was the best meal of the day
you cant find that in guys nowadays

sunflowers and a bad lover voodoo doll present
just what i needed today


and so we had hot and heavy sex..
oooooooohh
aaaaaahh

LOL
just kidding.

ironman was a blast
as i watched it, i fell in love
especially the way they collaborated the special effects
it probably has one of most impactful graphics i've seen
so overwhelming till i didnt notice the storyline
even though i did realise in the end
but i still give it 4/5 stars



aww. his best pic. =)
and no doubt my worst. -.-


super act cute! lol.

Photobucket
my fave pic. =D

thank you my big coffee boy
happy a month =)