Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the peektures

here are my promised pictures of bryan!




see! i posted the picture of you smiling =)



me with the funky beach hat. lol

anyways.
today was a great day
tiring yes. but still great

I WENT FOR A HAIRCUT
like finally.
you can ask tom how long its been
and how long i've been yearning for one

went to MAISON @ FAR EAST PLAZA to cut
recommended by my sister since ages ago
and it saved my hair once from this china hairstylist
i love them deeply. haha
tadah~
im wearing my new topshop top too! =D


well. not much difference i know
i told them i only wanted to trim and layer
but super nice already. haha.
love kevin's blow drying method
i wanna learn how to do it too!

then met my sister to go shopping
SHE went shopping. not me.
im officially broke.
you can literally see money flying out of my wallet

i overslept today
and so i had to take a cab down for my hair appointment
10 bucks gone! sigh

i forgot to take pictures of my sis and i
and her shopping delights
ahhh. damn.
she spent more than 300 bucks in 4 hours
and then we had lunch at 5pm. lol
it was a fun and tiring day
especially since i didnt buy anything. haha
and and. we exercised damn alot
walked non stop! haha
good way of losing weight =P

went to mat's house after
watched elizabethtown
i love kristen dunst
and of course orlando bloom too
love her character in the story
i wanna be like her. haha


crazy pictures =P


dear old sparky =)
now please compare WHO is cuter
daniel or sparky
the answer is obvious.
D IS FOR DANIEL
WE LOVE DANIEL ...


more camwhores of myself._.

i think i spend 1/50 of my life blogging. haha

i just found out that ..
the time between 12 am to 2 am

is a human body's time to fight against virus, repair skin tissue and grow

OMG. NO WONDER!
ayes. but my bio clock is seriously fucked up.
how!!!

i cant wait to watch indiana jones movie!

will be away to CHALET. woo hoo!
more pictures to come =)