Saturday, May 17, 2008

the zone period

i dont know why
but without realising
i ended up in my zone again
something i havent done in a long time
have i relaxed enough since fyp?
is it time to resume my normal life?
i dont even know what i want.


i wasted my life waiting for time to pass
not knowing what to expect nor what to do
i know im tired as hell but i dont sleep
even as i lay in bed i still cant sleep
i feel angry at myself for all the frustrations in my head
but i just cant say it. just cant say.
i wake up feeling empty with no purpose at all
i just feel really lousy.



awww. you poor thing silly.
i hope you dont mind me posting this. =)
take care of yourself!!



my eyes still itches
and i refuse to remove my eyeliner
lest i rub my eyes till it swells again

eagerly awaiting my zouk entry tomorrow
rather later
BURN SOME FATS AWAY
woooo!~ yeah